Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

2014 Race Information

Whose Life Are You Running For?  Participate in the 17th Annual Susan G. Komen Greater Cincinnati Race for the Cure® on Sunday, Sept. 14, and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for a future without breast cancer? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to get involved and run for their life!

Komen Greater Cincinnati Race for the Cure: Sunday, Sept. 14, Coney Island Park

Up to 75% of all funds raised stay for research, education, screening and treatment programs  in the Greater Cincinnati Area's 21-county service area. The remaining 25% goes to ground-breaking research to find cures.

For the safety of all participants, rollerblades and pets are discouraged from participating in this event. Thank you for your cooperation!

RACE SCHEDULE

7 a.m. - Expo Opens; Race Day Registration; packet pickup; Entertainment begins

8:45 a.m. - Timed 5k Run Start

9 a.m. - 5k Walk Start

9:20 a.m. - Family Walk Start

10 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Coney Island rides operate


HOW TO GET TO CONEY ISLAND


COURSE MAP*

The course maps for the 5k chipped time run, 5k run/walk and the 2k family walk have yet to be determined.

There is no 10k Race this year.

*Course Map is subject to change*

Get Involved. Keep the Promise.

To see your 2013 10K Race results post-race, please click here!